Musical Biscuits

Thursday, January 11, 2007

RIDIN' DIRTY IN THE WHITE HOUSE

This news item cracked me up. The Chicago Tribune reported that during a press conference on Tuesday about the Iraq speech that Bush gave last night, ABC's chief White House correspondent Martha Raddatz's cell phone went off -- and her ring tone was "Ridin'" by Chamillionaire featuring Krayzie Bone. LOL!



Press secretary Tony Snow stopped his speech, looked at Raddatz, and said "Play that funky music, white girl!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fellow blogger here, found your site via sNews, and I have a piece of advice: write
more. Honestly, you seem like you're tailoring the whole article around the video clip. It's
obvious you know a lot, so why not use your
knowledge to write something more significant and keep the video as something supplementary (if there at all)?


Here is my blog - katherine

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on. Anytime I go on %source_url&%, I happen upon a website
that is useful and challenging.. It's never a bad idea to engage the ideas and material of other writers and link to other sites.

my webpage Postsendung

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home